QOL Tweaks- Better Archery, Backpacks, Poultice and more!

Mr1k3

4 hours ago, Rufferto said:

Does the full drop mod have an rounding factor on the number of skeps that drop when harvesting a hive?  I've been getting two when harvesting a hive using a malefactor class.

Are you also running Lazy Warlock's Tweaks? That could be the cause, if so, as it makes the full skep drop as well.

Added the ore-pulverizer mod, now you can (sometimes) double your ores in the pulverizer! Just place a non-crystalized ore into a pulverizer slot (or use a hopper) and say goodbye to using all of your hammers to inefficiently crush ores! I'll be adding support for crystallized ores once I decide on how to balance their outputs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! So great mods, I'm currently using this one, the better backpacks and the class armors mod..
However, I'm experiencing quite a devastating bug. After having spent several ingame weeks untill my first large charcoal pit, which is 11x11x5, I collected all the charcoal and placed it in a chest. I log out, log back in the following irl day and the entire chest is just.. Gone. I have another chest near my animal barn with dry grass which stacks to 128 which is the new stacking limit with this mod.. And that one seems to work perfectly fine. But charcoal, to its maximum capacity per stack with this mod, causes the entire chest to just up and vanish? Not just the contents, but the entire thing. I caved and entered creative to try and return what I just lost.. Placed a brand new chest down, filled it with the exact amount i lost, and logged out. Log back in and... Entire chest gone again. Help?

Interestingly enough after having changed the Mod's .json for Charcoal from 259 to 128 (like the dry grass stack limit) the chests have yet to vanish. I also, didn't fill the chest completely.
Maybe it's related to the chest's actual capacity? I'm using vanilla chests.

• 1 month later...

Stackables updated to 1.15, better archery updated to 1.15, mushroom mod is no longer needed in 1.15. other mods appear to be working fine on 1.15 currently please let me know if you do experience issues though.

• Like 1

• Mr1k3 changed the title to QOL Tweaks- Better Archery, Backpacks, Poultice and more!
21 hours ago, Mr1k3 said:

Actually, upon further testing mushroom mod does have an effect on mushrooms, looks like I was just mistaken that it was reverted because it was not.

So for some reason the 1.0 patch of mushroom mod was increasing mushroom spawns in some biomes to insane levels, I've released a 2.0 version of the mod now that fixes that here:

https://mods.vintagestory.at/show/mod/440

NoMolding update:

• molds now use dry grass instead of flint
  • added clay oven to grid
  • cost balance- now molds should roughly cost about as much as if you were to manually mold them. Some recipes are slightly more expensive, some are slightly less but only by around 2-3 clay.
  • now fire clay can be used for the recipes

Stackables update:

Bowls with food are no longer stackable because of a duplication issue when eating out of stacked bowls.

Edited by Mr1k3
  • Wolf Bait 1

• 2 weeks later...

Updated OrePulverizer:

• Added crystalized ores to the list.
  • Fixed conflicts with new crushed items, eg: cassiterite.
  • Now you can use a hammer to crush nuggets for their pulverized dust when applicable, other stuff like olivine still needs to be crushed in the pulverizer as similar to vanilla.
Edited by Mr1k3

• 3 months later...

just out of curiosity, do fulldrop, betterbackpacks, betterpoultice, usefulscraps, craftables still work in 1.15.0+ (preferably 1.15.9) and any one of the others that won't work since they got updated to 1.15 a few minor versions back?

I just updated from 1.14.8 to the newest version and now am collecting mods to add again.

• 1 month later...

in case anyone's curious, useful scraps, stackables and nomolding still works in 1.16 rc4; I haven't tried all of them but when I do I'll update this post

*edit* better backpacks works, better poultice works, full drop and quicker barrel load without crashing (the world I'm testing in I don't have the mats for making leather or bloomeries atm)

*edit2* craftables mostly works; I think the only recipe that broke was upgrading poultices with the mushrooms (probably because of all the mushroom changes) not even gonna try the mushroom mod for the same reason; and never really used the pulverizer one or the archery one, since archery changed in 1.15

Edited by Lisabet
tested more
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found a Dupe Bug with only Stackable mods installed (And for sure the 3 vanilla mods). When already have an Helve Hammer on your inventory and break another one from the same type on the world you get 2 or 3 Helve Hammer instead of only one when you pickup the one from the world. It seam to only happen if you already have one in your inventory, when they stack. Seriously I try to find the logic with that bug, it seam to be little random and not always when I already have one helve hammer on my inventory.

I think the easiest fix would probably be to just remove the possibility of stacking Helve Hammers to avoid that easy dupe bug.

Game Version: 1.16.4
QOL Tweaks Stackable Version installed: 2.0.5
Tested in Single Player only

Edited by Fireztonez

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.