Wild Farming

jakecool19

• 2 weeks later...

Server 1.15.6

Oct 13 18:12:10 115754E VSSRV[9963]: 18:12:10 [Server Fatal] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Oct 13 18:12:10 115754E VSSRV[9963]:   at WildFarming.BEVines.growthMonitior (System.Single dt) [0x000be] in <10fe5a783c5c4cf99e531913ae0abdae>:0
Oct 13 18:12:10 115754E VSSRV[9963]:   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick (System.Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor world) [0x000d3] in <60b99c1f35a848e8978c58c137e94eb9>:0
Oct 13 18:12:10 115754E VSSRV[9963]:   at Vintagestory.Server.CoreServerEventManager.TriggerGameTick (System.Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor world) [0x00000] in <60b99c1f35a848e8978c58c137e94eb9>:0
Oct 13 18:12:10 115754E VSSRV[9963]:   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.Process () [0x001f4] in <60b99c1f35a848e8978c58c137e94eb9>:0

We placed a object per Worldedit - maybee it collides with a tree. this server error was spamming all the time, server was frozen. i had to remove mod from server, restart server without it and after that i could take the mod back. (sorry for my bad english)

Edited by DasPrinzip

Any news on the 1.15.7 update for this mod? I absolutely adore it and it's essential to two other mods I used to play alongside with on older game builds. After my hardware upgrade, I've been wanting a fresh start. If it gets updated to 1.15.7, will I be able to use the mod in an already present save of 1.15.7? Or will I need to make a new save for safety?
Superb mod nonetheless.

10 hours ago, Windego said:

Any news on the 1.15.7 update for this mod? I absolutely adore it and it's essential to two other mods I used to play alongside with on older game builds. After my hardware upgrade, I've been wanting a fresh start. If it gets updated to 1.15.7, will I be able to use the mod in an already present save of 1.15.7? Or will I need to make a new save for safety?
Superb mod nonetheless.

Does it not work with 1.15.7? Unless there were major changes, which should not be any in a minor patch, it should still work fine. And thank you!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jakecool19 said:

Does it not work with 1.15.7? Unless there were major changes, which should not be any in a minor patch, it should still work fine. And thank you!

I'm not sure. I tend to play it safe and if the mod description doesn't specify the version I'm using, I'll assume it's not compatible purely for safety reasons to avid a corrupt save.
I've had this conversation with l33tmaan yesterday but the more I think about it the more I'm at the point of "Ah, to tartarus with it, let's try it and see."  since I'll be using his/her/their Extended foods mod with yours, and, the alchemy mod.
Needless to say I absolutely have to include your mod or else I'll be bummed at the finite resources.
So I'll be making a new save all together and see how it goes.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.7 (Stable)03.11.2021 21:12:06: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei WildFarming.BEVines.growthMonitior(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   bei _gt983m53spH3zIRFvTrVgBj5MUb._m2KVBUzhniiatiiNT9yOoXoOOvL(Single )
   bei _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._5soGXezAcR5oyhhq2pmELCuEn2M(Single )
   bei _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._ZzmaNk5IGbtvQ61ssCzCszyBw2n(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   bei _LiN8p156auXcqjjOW5aVAZ0QkUc._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(_CFodeVozKjT5VhVV66Wv4Bd7r3c , String[] )
   bei _qBF2AKwdIhCkNZsjxBA24g20vlH._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 02.11.2021 17:12:48, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = Das Programm Vintagestory.exe Version 1.15.7.0 hat die Interaktion mit Windows beendet und wurde geschlossen. Überprüfen Sie den Problemverlauf in der Systemsteuerung "Sicherheit und Wartung", um nach weiteren Informationen zum Problem zu suchen.

Prozess-ID: 4e14

Startzeit: 01d7d00451ff6452

Beendigungszeit: 4294967295

Anwendungspfad: C:\Users\Kai\AppData\Roaming\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe

Bericht-ID: 0ccee260-2965-4a31-8b36-8b38486a9f3d

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:

Relative Anwendungs-ID des fehlerhaften Pakets:

Absturztyp: Top level window is idle
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 01.11.2021 11:12:43, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FFC3C864F99
Stapel:
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 23.10.2021 00:25:02, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FF8F2D34F99
Stapel:
 }

After using the command /set time 11 on a multiplayer server. I was near a ruin that was placed on worldspawn via schematic and it has vines at walls.

Edited by CoB_Kai

On 11/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, Pamela Wild said:

Any chance we could get some new herbs??  Like Rosemary, Parsley for savory and possibly some "sweet" ones like cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves????

Would sure "enhance" the pies........

I am not adding any new herbs, however the herbs will soon be removed from this mod and added to Wildcraft, and they plan on adding more herbs and spices like dillweed.

4 hours ago, jakecool19 said:

I am not adding any new herbs, however the herbs will soon be removed from this mod and added to Wildcraft, and they plan on adding more herbs and spices like dillweed.

Good to know.  What will happen to the herbs if we don't use Wildcraft???

• 3 weeks later...

i like most of the changes, but the changes to treegrowth, so how should i configure the mod to use vanilla treegrowth mechanics?

"MaxTreeGrowthStages" 1?
  "SaplingToTreeSize" no idea
  "TreeSizePerGrowthStage" no idea
  "TreeRevertGrowthTempThreshold" no idea
  "TreeRegenMultiplier" no idea (would that work with vanilla trees? regrowing their leaves, making farming rarer tree seeds feasable?)
  "HarshWildPlants" 0 (or 1 not sure yet, the first winter in 1.15. won't happen for approx. months irl)
  "FlowersEnabled" 1
  "SeedPanningEnabled" 1
  "CropSeedsEnabled" 1
  "BushSeedsEnabled" 1
  "CactiSeedsEnabled" 1
  "MushroomSpawnEnabled" 1
  "VineGrowthEnabled" 1
  "LogScoringEnabled" 1
  "ReedCloningEnabled" 1
  "LivingTreesEnabled" 0?
  "HarshSaplingsEnabled" 0
  "SeaweedGrowthEnabled" 1

Edited by Hal13

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2022 at 10:14 PM, Lexingtondavid said:

It seems that when mixed with the latest release of Expanded foods, breaking seaweed will crash the game, and seaweed tip trimmings will no longer grow. Is anyone else getting this error too?

On 1/3/2022 at 12:29 PM, l33tmaan said:

Uhh, I didn't do anything to seaweed in any recent releases.

Scratch that, I figured it out! It was an exception error that was caused by turning the mod on and off for a few tests and updating other mods and reloading the world multiple times. It causes the Seaweed time tracker to go ballistic and crash the game. The only way to fix it was to turn off the mod, break all the seaweed, and load it back up with the mod on and replant it. In addition, if there are any growing herbs or plants when the mod gets turned off and turned back on, they lose their growth tracking timer, and need to be broken and replanted.

Edited by Lexingtondavid
  • Sad 1

[Notification] Exception thrown when trying to initialize a block entity @256451, 258, 259817: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1' from assembly 'VintagestoryAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at WildFarming.BlockEntityTrunk.Initialize(ICoreAPI api)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemSupplyChunks.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<loadOrGenerateChunkColumn>b__0()

Exception thrown when trying to initialize a block entity @256471, 258, 259791: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1' from assembly 'VintagestoryAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at WildFarming.BlockEntityTrunk.Initialize(ICoreAPI api)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemSupplyChunks.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<loadOrGenerateChunkColumn>b__0()

lots of these..

Edited by CoB_Kai

1.1.2 on 1.15.10

Start a new game with all mods enabled, there are no crops anywhere I could find. Exit, disable Wild Farming, start a new game, crops as normal.

If I'm understanding the logs right, I generated somewhere north of 1800 chunks looking, while in the restart, there was one within a few tiles of the origin.

08:30:12 [Server Fatal] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at WildFarming.BEVines.growthMonitior (System.Single dt) [0x000be] in <10fe5a783c5c4cf99e531913ae0abdae>:0 
  at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick (System.Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor world) [0x000d3] in <be10c4c7e7ee4ac5b68783f6507c58a7>:0 
  at Vintagestory.Server.CoreServerEventManager.TriggerGameTick (System.Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor world) [0x00000] in <be10c4c7e7ee4ac5b68783f6507c58a7>:0 

Server running 1.15.10, having the same issue Prinzip had. Used worldedit to try and fix some broken water and this started spamming so hard it locked the server up.

• 2 weeks later...

System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei WildFarming.WildPlantBlockEntity.UpdateStep(Single step)
   bei Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   bei _vRo5OUTQG1GrM9nJI04WT53NTfD._up6Bx1j7zVizDBWAE3yF6nNCGNeA(Single )
   bei _aMv7wPQlA8cgDnAEfSbEgoGdVfy._5b9xtkxs5cZMXJBpJdsFujTxqHg(Single )
   bei _aMv7wPQlA8cgDnAEfSbEgoGdVfy._CZCOZeGO1GrDP5k5hCtFGOFJtVO(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 476.
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 452.
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 375.
   bei _WBb7CwUzEOAcHICLKAiVW6NVIeN._6uyy3n9Ds2iEHGU5xys7eJtJVNh(_Bv3M5I4kdGBjvWkB5zNcVsHESud , String[] )
   bei _rip5UQmdVBLCq6ZoAXXnaN9jQJc._6uyy3n9Ds2iEHGU5xys7eJtJVNh(ThreadStart ) @jakecool19

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.