item despawning

Zorn53

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

...\assets\survival\entities\item.json

Create a backup copy of the file, modify the original, save it, run modmaker.exe in the root directory, delete the changed file, and restore the original from the backup copy. You now have a mod that modifies this value that you can change anytime you wish without touching the base game files, can be enabled/disabled from within the game client, and prevents your changes from being overwritten whenever the game updates.

Be aware that setting this number too high can lead to large amounts of non-despawning items in the world, which will degrade your performance. Not recommended for multiplayer servers.

Also consider:

/worldconfig deathPunishment keep

Edited by Streetwind
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hola a todos, perdón que retome el tema de nuevo.

Hasta que distancia considera el Vintage Story, que se esta lo suficientemente lejos para que no estén cargados los chunk y el tiempo no corra en ellos?

Hello everyone, sorry for bringing up the topic again.

Up to what distance does Vintage Story consider that it is far enough away so that the chunks are not loaded and time does not run on them?

Oh, well that makes sense. I never thought to put the two together before. Would certainly explain why sometimes wild hives populate quickly, sometimes never.

Sometimes my inability to grasp the obvious astounds even me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.