Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.8]

there is a difference between hardcore, and endless spawn camping. you can't even get your stuff back. I love hardcore, I always play on the most difficult settings I can on any game. But things need to be fair. If I can't even fight back or run away it isn't fair. AND... they murdered all my animals, through the fences and walls.. So.. those didn't help. They also killed me through a door

@Avos Cast I have this mod installed on my server, and we're all having fun playing with it. If you find this mod to be unfair, or unplayable, or just don't like it - don't use it! The thing about monsters attacking through fences is a vanilla "thing" (just like animals can escape through fence, if sleep too close to it), and to deal with it you have to use 2-wide fence or chiseled fences.

To fight back, you only need to craft yourself some serious weapon (I'd suggest using WeaponPack mod), and develop a tactics with dirt columns building and fence placing and holes digging, don't try to defeat it by just hitting. For base-defense building, take a look at Primitive Survival Mod. It allows you to set up various traps.

Invent! Cheat! Be smarter than them! That's the whole point of survival.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't tried this mod, but i love to see things you offer for this game. ;) New threats maybe wouldn't be suitable for single player, but such things i would sure wan't to see on multiplayer server, thus making players to cooperate more. :)

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.6-B]

0.4.6-B:

- Added Reptile Skin Armor (pretty cheap craft, but low durability/protection)

- Shintorickae no longer leaves a corpse after death (it shouldn't)

- Glowshroom can now be held by left hand

- Glowshroom now acts like a tiny trampoline (just like a bed is)

• Like 1

0.4.8:

- Added Ampel family with corresponding rare drop (and a usage for it https://content.invisioncic.com/r268468/emoticons/wink.png

- Added Mob Pedestals for all vanilla "monsters" and all the Neighbours as well. Chance to get one is really tiny (1%).

• Mind=blown 1
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.8]